Major Gifts: Please call the Director of Development to set up a meeting to discuss this level of giving.
Operations/Area of Greatest Need:
Help us be the best stewards of your gifts as possible
- $250 suggested amount - any gift level is appreciated
- Recent alumni - Consider giving ofTEN - $10 (annually, monthly, you choose)
Century Club Partners Endowment:
Part of the Friends of the Campus annual fund drive.
- $350 Annual Gift (includes campus athletic facility pass for two)
- $250 Annual Gift
Other Gifts: Donations in any amount can be made to the following funds.
- Alumni Association – supports alumni events and initiatives.
- Area of Greatest Need – provides the flexibilty to respond quickly with funds that are not restricted.
- Scholarships – supports scholarships for new and returning UW-BSC students.
- Professional Development Fund – supports innovation by UW-BSC faculty and staff.
All contributions to the Friends of the Campus are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
How to Give
Giving to UW-BSC is easy. Online giving will be available soon. You can:
- Give by phone: call the Friends of the Campus secretary Aural Umhoefer at (608) 356-2318.
- Give by mail: send a letter along with a credit card # or check payable to the Friends of the Campus, to:
Friends of the Campus
1006 Connie Road
Baraboo, WI 53913