Picturesque views of the Baraboo bluffs, state-of-the-art facilities and the beautiful UW-Baraboo/Sauk County campus offer a perfect setting for your meeting or event! Whether planning a meeting for four people or an event for 150, UW-BSC offers professional spaces and the latest technology to assure your event is a successful one.
UW-BSC strives to be an accessible resource available to non-campus community groups. When rooms are not in use for classes or campus-sponsored activities, they are available for community use. Use of the facilities requires a fee in many cases. Audio-visual equipment, food service, and maintenance services are also available for an additional cost.
Wisconsin Administrative Code, Chapters UWS-18 and UWS-21 regulate the use of university facilities, therefore:
- The requesting organization must declare that it does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, religion, age or national origin.
- The activity must be open to the public.
- The activity must be in keeping with the overall educational and public service objectives of the university.
- Religious services may not be conducted on a regular or continuous basis anywhere on campus.
- Selling, peddling and solicitation for sale of goods by persons not associated with the university are prohibited.
- Serving of alcoholic beverages is prohibited unless approved
To request rental and schedule use of campus facilities:
- Please review Campus Rental Guidelines which includes the Rate and Fee Schedule
- Complete the online reservation request at least 5 business days prior to the event start to ensure space and staffing.
- Administrative Services will review the request, verify the availability of the room/area and contact you by email to confirm or decline the reservation based on space and staffing availability.
For more information about Facilities Reservations, please contact Christine Clark.
UW-BSC Food Service caters all on-campus functions. Options include an array of morning refreshments, lunch and dinner menus, and desserts/munchies. Arrangements should be made directly with Susan Anderson, Food Service Manager.