Other Registration Options
- Register by phone at 608-355-5220
- Email registration info to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay in person in room A215 in the Aural Umhoefer Building
- Mail registration info with check payable to "UW-Baraboo/Sauk County" to:
UW-Baraboo/Sauk County Continuing Education
1006 Connie Rd
Baraboo, WI 53913
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Join Our Mailing List
The University of Wisconsin-Extension does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender/sex, creed, disability, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital or prenatal status in the admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its programs or activities, or in the provision of services. The Director of the Office of Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Programs, 432 N. Lake Street, 502 Extension Building, Madison, Wisconsin 53706, has been designated to coordinate compliance with the non-discrimination requirements of Titles VI, VII, and IX; The Civil Rights Act of 1991; Americans with Disabilities Act, and Wisconsin Act 186, SS36.12 & 38.23.