Picturesque views of the Baraboo bluffs, state-of-the-art facilities and the beautiful UW-Baraboo/Sauk County campus offer a perfect setting for your meeting or event! Whether planning a meeting for four people or an event for 150, UW-BSC offers the spaces and technology to assure your event is a successful one. Please call 608-355-5283 to discuss the event with campus staff.
To request rental and schedule use of campus facilities:
- Please review rooms, rates, and equipment in the table below.
- There is a two hour minimum requirement.
- Outdoor spaces can also be reserved, contracts are negotiated.
- Custodial charges will be included for after-hour requests and for special set-up and tear-down needs. Cost is $25 per hour.
- Campus hours during the academic school year are Monday - Thursday 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Summer and winter break hours vary, please ask for times.
- Non-profit organizations, providing necessary documentation, have preferred rates shown below.
- Administrative Services will contact you, by email or telephone, within five business days, to confirm or decline the reservation based on space and staffing availability. Shortly after arrangements are completed, a contract will be provided for signature and initial deposit.
- Arrangements for food service are made with the campus, as we have right of first refusal.
- Arrangements for AV and technical resources, are made with the campus. See costs in facilities rental agreement below.
- Cancellation without notice or within 72 hours of event, can result in loss of deposit.
- The campus reserves the right to cancel events, normally prior to 72 hours, when the campus, county or city space needs occur to meet the mission of the university.
- Contract is available at this link: Faciliites Rental Form
For more info about room reservations, please call 608-355-5283.
The campus has several new spaces, including a new lecture hall in the Aural Umhoefer Building science addition, with seating for 60 (classroom style) or 100 (chairs only). AV/IT equipment includes: computer, screen and projector, mircophone and podium. The space is encircled in windows, providing a view of the campus from ground level. It is handicap accessible. $40 per hour or $20 per hour for non-profit organizations.