From freshly grilled burgers and ethnic cuisine to homemade desserts and caramel mocha cappuccino, the UW-BSC Cafeteria provides high-quality food service to students and campus guests.
Located in the Lange Student Center, the Cafeteria serves weekday breakfast and lunch, along with snacks, desserts, and beverages. Not a UW-BSC student? No problem. The Cafeteria is open to the community as well, so come and join us for a meal on campus!
Want to keep up-to-date with the daily specials and events in the UW-BSC cafeteria? Connect with us on Facebook!
Mon-Fri: 8:00 am-1:30 pm
- Serving breakfast until 10:30 am
- Serving lunch until 1:30 pm
- Nutritious, unique, and high-quality meals
- Daily off-the-grill menu
- Organic ingredients
- Events and daily specials
- Gourmet coffee drinks
- Cash, checks, and credit cards accepted
- Carryout and catering options available
Catering & Events
Catering services are available to campus and community groups who are interested in meal, snack, or beverage options through the UW-BSC Cafeteria.
Susan Anderson, Food Service Manager