Human Resources provides services for recruitment, hiring, onboarding, development, employee relations, payroll, benefits, and other employee-related issues.
Campus Human Resources Office
Umhoefer Building - A107
Mon-Thu: 7am - 5pm
Employment and Payroll Forms
- Background Check Consent Form
- I9 - Employment Eligibility Verification Must present documents, and pages 7-8, in person to HR.
- W4 - Withholding Information
- Direct Deposit Authorization
- PRISM Access Form
- Rehired Annuitant Form
- 2015 Payroll Calendar - Monthly and Bi-Weekly
Onboarding and Separation Forms
Performance Review Forms
- Annual Evaluation and Activity Report for Academic Staff
- Activity Report for Faculty and IAS
- Performance Evaluation for Classified Staff
Injury and FMLA Forms
- Employee Injury and Illness Report To be completed by employee within 24 hours of incident/injury.
- Supervisor Accident Analysis Report To be completed by supervisor after Employee Injury and Illness Report received.
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Request Form
- FMLA Medical Certification
- Leave Request Form
Policies and Information
- Administrative Academic Staff Handbook
- Faculty and IAS Handbook
- University Staff Handbook (coming soon)
- Student Employment Handbook
- Student Supervisor Handbook (coming soon)
Visit the UW Colleges Human Resources page for most other employee information.