Human Resources provides services for recruitment, hiring, onboarding, development, employee relations, payroll, benefits, and other employee-related issues.
Campus Contact for Human Resources
Umhoefer Building - A108
Mon-Fri: 8am - 4:30pm
Employment and Payroll Forms
- Background Check Consent Form
- I9 - Employment Eligibility Verification Must present documents, and pages 7-8, in person to HR.
- W4 - Withholding Information
- Direct Deposit Authorization
- PRISM Access Form
- Rehired Annuitant Form
- 2015 Payroll Calendar - Monthly and Bi-Weekly
Onboarding and Separation Forms
Performance Review Forms
- Annual Evaluation and Activity Report for Academic Staff
- Activity Report for Faculty and IAS
- Performance Evaluation for Classified Staff
Injury and FMLA Forms
- Employee Injury and Illness Report To be completed by employee within 24 hours of incident/injury.
- Supervisor Accident Analysis Report To be completed by supervisor after Employee Injury and Illness Report received.
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Request Form
- FMLA Medical Certification
- Leave Request Form
Policies and Information
Visit the UW Colleges Human Resources page for most other employee information.