Apply / Pay / Register

UW-Baraboo/Sauk County male student smiling outdoors


Welcome to the University of Wisconsin Colleges Admissions Office. We are excited that you are considering attending UW-Baraboo/Sauk County. The integrating of UW-Baraboo/Sauk County with UW-Platteville will not change our admission processes for Fall 2018.  UW-Baraboo/Sauk County will be open and offering Baraboo/Sauk County courses and programs.   

Please remember to apply to UW-Baraboo/Sauk County, not UW-Platteville.  The Admissions Office evaluates and accepts applications on an ongoing basis. View more information about how to apply and application deadlines.

Tuition & Fees Majors & Degrees Apply Now

How to Apply

Learn about the application process, application deadlines and checking the status of your application.

Female student working on homework outdoors

Schedule A Visit

Attend a campus preview event or set up a tour at UW-Baraboo/Sauk County.

Female student walking toward camera outdoors

Information For Parents

View resources to help guide your student through the application and college selection process.

proud UW Colleges parent

Admitted Student Information

Follow our new student checklist to ensure success in the upcoming semester.

Female student in class with pen

Admissions Counselors

Admissions Counselors help high school students and their families make informed college and career decisions. See how they can help in your college journey.

UW Colleges Recruiting team

Campus Life Athletics Housing

Contact Us

 UW Colleges Campus Annual Safety Reports