Thank you for choosing to support UW-Baraboo/Sauk County! In addition to student scholarships and faculty and staff professional development, there are many areas of the campus that can benefit greatly from your contribution.
New science facilities in 2015, theatre renovations, and a proposed residence hall are among the current and upcoming projects you can help support in a significant way. And you can choose from multiple options for giving through the Friends of the Campus Foundation, which supports UW-BSC.
For more information about the Friends of the Campus's performance and goals, please take time to view the Friends of the Campus FY 2013 Annual Report. Did you know that the top three charity watchdog agencies ALL support using transparency and governance rather than " the overhead myth" as a factor in giving? Read their open letter to donors for their reasoning and recommendations.
Mark Waddell Memorial Scholarship
To donate to this fund, list Mark Waddell in the notes section during the checkout process (for online giving), or write Mark Waddell in the memo line of a check made out to the Friends of the Campus.
Please consider subscribing to automatic donations by using the subscribe feature - you can space out your payments to support student success year-round. All donors who set up a subscription will receive a UW-BSC lapel pin to further promote our gem of a campus.
Major Gifts: Please call the Director of Development to set up a meeting to discuss this level of giving.
Operations/Area of Greatest Need:
Help us be the best stewards of your gifts as possible
- $250 suggested amount - any gift level is appreciated
- Recent alumni - Consider giving ofTEN - $10 (annually, monthly, you choose)
Century Club Partners Endowment:
Part of the Friends of the Campus annual fund drive.
- $350 Annual Gift (includes campus athletic facility pass for two)
- $100 Annual Gift
Other Gifts: Donations in any amount can be made to the following funds.
- Alumni Association – supports alumni events and initiatives.
- Area of Greatest Need – provides the flexibilty to respond quickly with funds that are not restricted.
- Scholarships – supports scholarships for new and returning UW-BSC students.
- Professional Development Fund - supports innovation by UW-BSC faculty and staff.
All contributions to the Friends of the Campus are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
How to Give
Giving to UW-BSC is easy. Online giving will be available soon. You can:
- Give by phone: call the Development Office at (608) 355-5278.
- Give by mail: send a completed UW-BSC Donor Form along with a credit card # or check payable to the Friends of the Campus, to:
Friends of the Campus
1006 Connie Road
Baraboo, WI 53913