*Note: If you'd like to register multiple people or have your company invoiced, please call us at 608-355-5220 to register over the phone. Thank you.
- Visit our online Registration Page.
- Returning users: type your last name and email address.
New users: leave blank and press Continue.
- The next screen with show your Profile Information.
Returning uses: verify if correct.
New users: please complete.
- Press Continue.
- You will now see the list of our available classes.
- To register, check the box next to the desired class/es.
- Classes for which you have previously registered will remain checked (please do not deselect these).
- Press Continue to pay. If you do not pay online, you will NOT be registered for the class. To pay with cash or check, please call us at (608) 355-5220.
- To remove a class during Checkout/Payment, select Back in your browser and "unselect" the check box, then press Continue to return to the Checkout/Payment page.
Other Registration Options
- Register by phone at (608) 355-5220 or (608) 355-5234.
- Email registration info to Cindy McVenes.
- Mail registration info with check payable to UW-Baraboo/Sauk County, to:
Office of Continuing Education
1006 Connie Rd.
Baraboo, WI 53913
Stop by Room A115 on the UW-BSC campus:
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Join Our Mailing List
The University of Wisconsin-Extension does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender/sex, creed, disability, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital or prenatal status in the admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its programs or activities, or in the provision of services. The Director of the Office of Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Programs, 432 N. Lake Street, 502 Extension Building, Madison, Wisconsin 53706, has been designated to coordinate compliance with the non-discrimination requirements of Titles VI, VII, and IX; The Civil Rights Act of 1991; Americans with Disabilities Act, and Wisconsin Act 186, SS36.12 & 38.23.