Picturesque views of the Baraboo bluffs, state-of-the-art facilities and the beautiful UW-Baraboo/Sauk County campus offer a perfect setting for your meeting or event! Whether planning a meeting for four people or an event for 150, UW-BSC offers the spaces and technology to assure your event is a successful one.
To request rental and schedule use of campus facilities:
- Please review rooms, rates, and equipment in the table below.
- There is a two hour minimum requirement.
- Outdoor spaces can also be reserved, contracts are negotiated.
- Custodial charges will be included for after-hour requests and for special set-up and tear-down needs.
- Campus hours during the academic school year are Monday - Thursday 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Summer and winter break hours vary, please ask for times.
- Non-profit organizations, providing necessary documentation, have preferred rates not shown below.
- Administrative Services will contact you, by email or telephone, within three to five business days, to confirm or decline the reservation based on space and staffing availability. Shortly after arrangemetns are completed, a contract will be provided for signature and initial deposit.
- Catering and Audio Visual and Technical Equipment orders are managed separately. Contact information will be provided by Administrative Services so these arrangements can be completed.
- Cancellation without notice or within 72 hours of event, can result in loss of deposit.
- The campus reserves the right to cancel events, normally prior to 72 hours, when the campus, county or city space needs occur to meet the mission of the university.
For more info about room reservations, please contact the reservations department at 608-355-5230 or BRB-RoomRental@uwc.edu
UW-BSC Food Service caters all on-campus functions. Options include an array of morning refreshments, lunch and dinner menus, and desserts/munchies. Arrangements should be made directly with Susan Anderson, Food Service Manager. No carry-in food or beverages are permitted for events held on campus without prior administrative approval.
UW-BSC Technical Equipment Service Center offers AV/IT equipment for on-campus events. Many rooms have smart boards, wireless internet, and computer/projection system installed. A request for a VCR, DVD player, document camera, or a computer with internet connection can all be placed on a contract for the event. Arrangements are made directly with Media Services staff at BRB-ServiceCenter@uwc.edu.