Full event information & schedule: Summerset facebook page
Saturday Cajun Dinner - August 3, 2013 - Deadline TODAY 7/27 - Only a few tickets left! ($25/person - includes Saturday festival admission)
Sunday Jazz Brunch - August 4, 2013 - Deadline TODAY 7/27 ($15 for full brunch, $10 for continental, $8/$3 for children 12 and younger) - includes Sunday festival admission
General Admission: Friday $5, Saturday & Sunday $7 each, Children 12 & Under - Free Admission
Advance purchases will greatly expedite your check-in experience, especially if you purchase online and print and bring your tickets. Don't shop online? You can purchase tickets at Corner Drug in Baraboo and bring paper tickets to the event. General admission tickets may be purchased at the door.
- Saturday Cajun dinner with singing waiters (chefs Susan Anderson & Michael Strozinsky) - This event SELLS OUT - purchase by July 27 to reserve a spot - almost sold out as of 9 a.m. 7/27
- Sunday jazz brunch (chef Michael Althen) - purchase by July 27
- Concerts - Friday: The Big Payback, Saturday: Cajun Strangers, Sunday: Fatbook
- Fashion show
- Food and cash bar weekend-long
- And much more! View a 2013 Summerset Festival schedule (artists/times subject to change)
Summerset Saturday Cajun Dinner with Chefs Susan Anderson and Michael Strozinsky and Entertainment by The Flannels
Reserve by 7/27 - This has sold out every year. Almost sold out as of 9 a.m. 7/27
Sunday Jazz Brunch with Chef Michael Althen and Entertainment by Sacre Blues
Reserve by 7/27
Grilled food (with vegetarian options), snacks, water, soda, and cash bar will be available throughout the weekend.