It’s easy to get involved, meet new people, and build your resume at UW-Baraboo/Sauk County. From day one on campus, students have many opportunities for leadership and involvement:
- Be a starter on the soccer, volleyball, basketball, or tennis teams
- Land your first role - or even a leading role - in a campus theatre production
- Have a blast camping, rock climbing, or skiing with our Outdoor Club
- Work with a professor on an undergraduate research project
- Present your work at a regional or national conference
- Help give back to the community as part of a service learning project
- Be a leader in student government or any of our 20+ campus clubs and organizations
From the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society to outdoor adventure excursions and concert performance groups, we encourage student involvement on campus and in the community, and students can choose from a wide range of options that foster individual growth and civic engagement.
Have an idea for a new group on campus? No problem. Forming a club is easy, and new organizations are created on a regular basis to meet the evolving interests of our students.