Want to learn more about all UW-Baraboo/Sauk County has to offer? Complete our Interest Form, or register to attend one of our Campus Preview events. We look forward to helping you get started on your university degree at UW-BSC!
Campus Visits and Tours
We encourage you to visit campus to see firsthand what we're all about. Individual campus tours and/or meetings with admissions representatives can be scheduled throughout the year. Bring a parent, friend or sibling, if you wish. Options include:
- Touring the campus
- Meeting with an advisor about admission or financial aid & scholarships
- Talking with someone about campus clubs and organizations
Set up a tour today by contacting us at:
Campus Preview Days
At Preview Day you will:
- Meet professors, current students, other parents and alumni.
- Attend sample classes and meet with advisors.
- Learn about our affordable tuition and opportunities for financial aid.
- Ask questions about our guaranteed credit transfer.
- Learn about student life and your ability to get involved with sports, music, theater, student clubs and more!
- Parents are encouraged to attend!
Connect with Us
Stay connected to fun activities, important academic information and more throughout the year - like follow us on social media by following one of the links below!