Whether you're a current or future Boo-U student, you're home from another college or university for the summer, or you're just looking for a new learning opportunity, UW-BSC Summer Session is a great way to:
- Pick up a class you missed this year
- Lighten your course load for next fall
- Earn extra credits
- Save yourself time and money
Summer registration begins March 1. Don't wait...classes fill quickly!
More Good Reasons
- UW Students: Take courses you weren’t able to get during the academic year, or earn credits that will allow you to graduate sooner...saving you time and money.
- Other College Students: Our courses transfer everywhere!
- New College Students: Get a jump-start and reduce your class load for the fall.
- High School Students: You can earn college credit at UW-BSC as soon as you've completed your junior year coursework. Earn credits now, for your future!
- Community Members: If you're nterested in taking a course for personal enrichment or to develop new skills, why not use summer to do something for yourself for a change?