What is Regular Student Employment?
Regular student employment (non-work-study) is not part of the financial aid package and is available to any student. There are very few regular student employment positions on campus.
Regular Student Employment Positions
Art Model for Life Drawing Class - CLOSED
- Schedule: Mondays and/or Wednesdays, 12:30 - 3 pm
- Contract: February 16—May 13, 2015
- Wage: $15.00 per hour
- Description: Art Department seeks both male and female models for Life Drawing Class. Model must be comfortable posing nude in professional academic setting. No prior experience is required; however, an interest in fine art is preferable.
- Applications: email Letha Kelsey, Associate Professor of Art at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Academic Success Center Tutors - OPEN for Fall 2016
- Assist students on campus through the Academic Success Center.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Knowledge in the disciplines for which you are tutoring is necessary.
- Instructor recommendation required. (2-8 hrs./week)
- Contact: Claire Reinke
CLOSED - Accounting
CLOSED - Biology or Anatomy & Physiology
CLOSED - Chemistry
CLOSED - Economics
CLOSED - English and Writing
CLOSED - French
CLOSED - History
CLOSED - Philosophy
CLOSED - Physics
CLOSED - Psychology
CLOSED - Mathematics
CLOSED - Sociology