Save Money at UW-Baraboo/Sauk County
- We have the lowest tuition and fees in the UW System
- Over $25,000 in scholarships are awarded each year
- 61% of our students receive financial aid
- It's possible for you to keep your current job
- You can live home and save up to $8,600 a year on room and board
See how our tuition compares to other private and public liberal arts schools:
|Campus||Tuition & Fees||You Save|
Planning for College Costs
Even though UW-Baraboo/Sauk County is one of the 13 campuses with the lowest tuition and fees in the UW System, paying for college still requires a lot of planning.
Use the net price calculator to calculate an estimated amount that students like you paid – after grant aid and scholarships but before student loans – to attend this institution in a given year.
Browse this section for information and recources related to tuition, financial aid, scholarships, and more.