Even though UW-Baraboo/Sauk County is one of the 13 campuses with the lowest tuition and fees in the UW System, paying for college still requires a lot of planning.
- We have the lowest tuition and fees in the UW System
- Over $25,000 in scholarships are awarded each year
- 61% of our students receive financial aid
- It's possible for you to keep your current job
- You can live home and save up to $8,600 a year on room and board
Browse this section for information and recources related to tuition, financial aid, scholarships, and more.