UW-Baraboo/Sauk County is proud to be your local UW campus! As part of the University of Wisconsin Colleges, we offer the foundation coursework for over 200 majors, along with a wide range of collaborative, non-credit, and special programs.
At UW-BSC, you get all the benefits of a small, liberal arts college, along with the resources of the world-class University of Wisconsin System. We provide a supportive environment where you can work directly with professors who are dedicated to teaching. That, along with a wide range of outstanding academic and co-curricular options, makes UW-BSC your best path to a college degree and unlimited career opportunities.
Just a short drive from Devil’s Lake State Park, Madison, and Wisconsin Dells, our campus is surrounded in natural beauty, history, and culture. Take some time to explore our website and learn more about us, or stop by and pay us a visit! We think you'll like what you see.
10 Reasons Why We're Your Best Start
- The lowest tuition in the UW System
- UW Guaranteed Transfer Program
- Small classes (average size: 22)
- Foundation courses for more than 200 majors
- Personal attention from outstanding professors
- Student-centered academic success programs
- High quality academic and co-curricular activities
- Flexible associate's and bachelor's degree options
- A friendly, vibrant, and engaging campus community
- University of Wisonsin on your resume