New Freshman Applicants
To be admitted as a new freshman at UW-Baraboo/Sauk County you must:
- Have graduated from a recognized high school, have an HSED or GED, or present other evidence of ability to begin college work.
- Have a minimum of 17 college preparatory credits distributed as follows:
- English: 4 credits
- Mathematics: 3 credits (include 1 cr. Algebra; 1 cr. Geometry; 1 cr. Adv. Math)
- Natural Science: 3 credits
- Social Science: 3 credits
- Electives: 4 credits (select from areas above, foreign language, fine arts, computer science or other academic areas)
- Submit official American College Test (ACT) or Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) scores.
Special Student Applicants
- Submit evidence of having graduated from an accredited high school, post-secondary school, or college/university.